Most frequent questions and answers
- You could be maxing out the bandwidth on your selected services with many devices online leading to slow speeds. If there are many users using the same connection you can opt to upgrade to a higher package to solve the issue.
- Poor signal. For a poor signal check kindly contact our customer care agents to perform a check for you and offer a solution.
- Loss of signal. If your router has a red blinking light it could be a loss of signal. Kindly contact our support team to assist it connecting you with a technician to resolve the issue.
- Connected, no internet- Could be a payment issue due to subscription expiry. Contact customer support to assist in resolving the issue from the system if you have paid and still not connected to the internet.
- Your billing cycle begins on the day that you pay for your subscription and lasts 30 days.
- Payment made to wrong account- Forward the confirmation message to our customer support team for billing correction.
- Payment did not reflect on my account- Forward the confirmation message to our customer support team for billing update.
If you are moving house or would like your router to be moved to a different location, contact customer support to assist in the service. If moving houses or neighborhood within the Wifi Guru network, kindly give a notice of 1 week prior to your moving date so you can be scheduled for a smooth transition to your new location.
- You can effect an upgrade at the end of your billing cycle or at any time by paying the full amount of the desired higher speed package and then notifying our customer care service to effect the upgrade.
- If you would like to switch to a lower priced package you will pay the desired amount and select the package you desire on the app and the service will begin.